Saturday, October 6, 2012

Persistance

I got out on the water today at around 8:30ish AM I had big expectations to catch a lot of fish. Water level seemed a little higher then usual and stronger current but I didn't think anything of it. I started Nymphing, then switched over to streamers of different colors then back to Nymphs and I didn't get one nibble. I didn't see any surface action at all so I did not use any dry flies. At around 1:30pm I started to get hungry so I headed over to another spot and got a sandwich at the gas station at 2pm. I said to myself Im not going home until I catch a fish. and I made a little prayer. At 2:30pm today God gave me a beautiful Rainbow Trout!


Just goes to show that time and persistence can go a long way especially with a little help from the Big guy upstairs!!

No comments: