Friday, October 5, 2012

Jet Boil, Sunrises and Sunsets

For those of you who love the outdoors and are looking to make a hot beverage while you are out Fishing, Camping, Snowboarding, or just basically any activity outdoors. This Jetboil will be perfect for you. I Just bought it recently and I love it, It can cook food as well but I mostly use it to boil water for my green tea (that I love so much). Its a great buy and it does the job. so check it out. I am def bringing this with me Ice Fishing this year along with my Thermos!



Next year I am looking forward to doing more Camping, Fishing, and Bike Riding. The Three can be combined at times or done separately. It is all up to the person. I hope I can combine all three on a trip next year as well.  Being Outdoors is wonderful and peaceful that is where I feel at one with my thoughts and Etc. Its a beautiful world we live in so lets all do our part to keep it clean and safe!




2 comments:

j.curran said...

hey manny,

I have a jet boil also. Purchased it for backpacking and camping trips. Used it a few times this spring and summer and really liked it! Great product!

Unknown said...

Yeah I love this Jetboil.