Monday, June 2, 2014

Fresh! & Salt Put your time in!

Its Been a while since my last post on my blog. I have done some fishing that was unable to put up do to work, home and family. (Its been really busy).
I have done both FRESH water (reservoir) and SALT water (bay) fishing and both have been tremendously fun, Great work out trolling with legs (on yak) and arms/shoulders (on row). I have had decent success but i really need more time on the water. It clears my head, thoughts and worry's in addition to the great sense of achievements of actually catching fish.

I cannot express how important it is to "put time in" on the water . in order to achieve success in fishing. Of course we all hear about that "LUCKY" catch but i know for a fact that it is not easy to catch and remain catching fish on a constant basis. You really need to be in the right place at the right time.

Information and gear is also needed but does not have to be top line and the best information is experience via Trial & Error.  Information is great when given to you by others but its learned once you have done it.

Remember "Safety first " "Put your TIME IN" and teach your children how to fish!

Here are some vids i put up on Youtube of some outings I had last month.



No comments: