Friday, October 12, 2012

Carp

For some reason not too many anglers hold carp to be a good game fish. Or it doesn't  exactly hold up as #1 on the list of top game fish or even #10. I just want to say that it is an excellent fish to target and the fight is phenomenal. I am also guilty of not targeting these fish for stupid reasons but I have changed my mind about these awesome creatures in the last year or so when I caught this beautiful specimen  last year. I caught it by mistake while targeting Bass and it took me for the ride of my life. They are pure muscle when it comes to the fight on these fish. I will be looking for one again next year on the fly if possible.   



1 comment:

j.curran said...

Great video manny! I am still yet to land a carp, tried a few times this season but either the hook would pull out of the line would snap! lol