Sunday, October 14, 2012

East Branch 10-14-12

I headed out this morning to the beautiful EB streams in Brewster NY in search of trout. I started around  9am and I stood out there until about 2pm. I took out my nymphs and gambled on which 2 would work best on the double nymph setup. I shortly connected with two rainbows and later on connected with one more rainbow and a small Wild Brown fingerling. We are so lucky to have a good productive fishery open year round like EB. I hope one day NY will open a couple more streams for year round seasons. Here is a video today I took of my fishing journey with my go pro. I also have found more fishing art I would like to share with everyone









3 comments:

j.curran said...

Nice job Manny. Cool gopro, great video. I felt like I was fishing

Unknown said...

Thanks John. I was happy to get it on video. I like the Go pro and now it looks like the new Go pro Hero 3 will be even better

j.curran said...

Those go pro's are pretty cool. I will get one maybe for the 2013 season.