Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2017

I know its been a while but sometimes life just keeps us extra busy. I have been very blessed to have started a family and soon my two yearly daughter will be three years of age and ready to start fishing. I am really hoping that she will gravitate to fishing the same way i did, But if she does not its ok i just want her to enjoy life as it is short and we all need to be thankful for the time we have here and who we get to share it with. Happy new year to all of you

This year I plan on

Going Winter Ice Fishing

going fishing in Florida

Learning how to tie a flies (going on sat to my first class at Orvis

Early Spring Striper Fishing

Early Spring Trout Fishing, Reservoir and Stream Fly Fishing

Summer Fluke, Seabass

Kayaking for Stripers and Blues

September Salmon Run / Striper Run

Fall Trout Fly fishing

Saltwater fishing as well

These are my fishing Goals for 2017

I wish everyone a great season





No comments: