Friday, January 4, 2013

Southern Fishing Derby 2012

I joined the 2012 fishing derby and I was lucky enough to catch the biggest perch in April 2012. It was a nice big white perch ( tasted great ) I weighed it in at Jack Stewarts house right after I caught it in Croton falls 2.2lbs 14 inches long. It was my first fish ever caught in CF and my first white perch landed in almost 14 years. I was pleased to findout today that  i made third place in the contest overall for the year 2012 in size. I am going to probably put this in a frame! I also got a $25 check & a cool  Camo hat as a prize.









2 comments:

j.curran said...

hey manny,

congrats dude! i love that award you earned. I should have entered in some of my catches to JS, i may have placed. Best of luck to you and your family for the 2013 year.

Mike C.W. said...

Stud!