Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sandy

I was in South America while the eastern borders of the USA was hit by an Epic Storm "Hurricane Sandy" . I could not get a flight back to NY because the airports in NY and NJ were closed. I was told that there was a lot of Destruction, loss of power, water, gas and other resorces. This is sad and condolences go out to all those who were hurt or loss someone or there homes.
On the WF forum a member posted some info about the watershed that I would also like to share. It's about the rules of closing a and etc.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dep/html/recreation/index.shtml

I'm not exactly sure how this will effect our fisheries but I hope it's not too destructive. Please be careful walking around the wooded areas, as the ground may still be wet and roots my be loose leaving trees weak with the possibilities of falling.

I'm glad to finally be home. These are pic's of the clouds directly above NY as we started our descend to the ground. I took them right before we were asked to shut off our electronics. What a beautiful world we have. Lets cherish it.
God bless everyone!

No comments: