Sunday, June 16, 2013

Its been a while

Its been a while!!! May 5th was the last time I made it to a reservoir, Life has kept me busy with Family, Work and whatever my wife needs me to do with the only free time i have. Summer is definitely here. When I got home my face and arms were RED.

Got out to beautiful Cross River today around 10:30AM (after work this morning) Water looked like glass. Of course as soon as I got on the water a small shower occurred but disappeared rapidly. It was really good to finally get out there and be with mother nature again. Not too long after I launched my bait reel started screaming and caught a nice size Smallmouth bass, after two yellow perch and two smallies i had to go home. I cant wait to get back out there!

Happy fathers day to all you fathers



No comments: