Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jeep

Today I purchased a utility vehicle. It's main purpose is to help support my fishing addiction along with my other outdoor activities. I am very excited to setup this 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. The best thing is that it has a 4 x 4 option for when it snows and off road. I got stuck with my other car this year at cross river for 2 hours because it is only 2 wheel drive. I can also go on trips and there is enough room for me to camp inside this car if I drop the rear seat.



4 comments:

jmauro said...

awesome....i was telling my wife the other day I am sick of putting my rods/oars through the slot in the trunk into the inside of car. I bent the eye on one of my rods two weeks ago and i just had it enough now. When I get my tax money back I am doing exactly what you just did.

j.curran said...

Manny,

Congrats on the new car dude! I really like that color. You are def going to enjoy all that space!

Unknown said...

Joe & John thanks for the compliments. Joe just remember that its not that good on fuel and i have to put a little work into the car. But i feel its worth it for me to have a vehicle just for my hobbies.

John i didnt exactly go looking for this color but this car was the best deal for the money so at least its bright and should keep hunters from shooting at me!

The best part is my insurance full coverage on this sucker is like $35 a month.

j.curran said...

$35 a month! Can't beat that deal!